Cheesy Turkey Sliders
Makes 12 sliders
1/2 pound Prime Fresh Delicatessen Oven Roasted Turkey
12 Hawaiian original rolls
10 slices of Havarti cheese
3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) unsalted butter
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dried chopped onion 1/2 teaspoon salt
Everything bagel seasoning, optional
How To Make
• Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
• Cut the entire pack of Hawaiian rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact).
• Place the bottom of the rolls into the prepared baking dish.
• Distribute the turkey and cheese evenly over the rolls. I like to do two thin layers of cheese with the turkey in the center.
• Place the tops on the rolls. Set aside.
• In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Whisk in mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion and salt.
• Pour sauce evenly over all of the sandwiches.
• Sprinkle tops with everything bagel seasoning.
• Cover with foil and bake for 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
• Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes. Serve hot.