Chipotle Turkey Club Stromboli
Makes 4-6 servings
1 cup Ranch dressing
2 Tbsp chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
1/2 lb pizza dough (I halved this recipe)
1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese, plus 1/4 cup more for topping
9 slices Prime Fresh smoked turkey breast deli meat
6 slices Smithfield bacon, cooked but not too crispy
1 egg, beaten
Dried parsley (optional)
How To Make
• In a small bowl, blend together the chipotle ranch ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
• Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line large rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
• Spread pizza dough out on baking sheet to be approximately 10×16.
• Spread 1/2 cup of the chipotle ranch over 2/3′s of the dough lengthwise, leaving a 3×16 rectangle of plain dough along one of the edges.
• Top with half the grated cheese, turkey, bacon, and remaining cheese.
• Brush the plain strip of dough with the egg. Fold in the other sides about an inch and brush them with egg.
• Roll up like a jelly roll lengthwise starting along the long edge of dough topped with all the fillings and ending with the plain strip of dough on the bottom of the roll.
• Brush the entire stromboli with egg and sprinkle parsley and extra cheese over top.
• Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
• Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes and slice into pieces. Serve with more chipotle ranch.