Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets
1 Cup Self Rising Flour
1 Cup 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
Pinch of Salt
1 Package of Prime Fresh Honey Ham
Shredded Fat-Free Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese
Egg, beaten with a teaspoon of water
Olive Oil Spray
How To Make
- Make your dough! In a large bowl, mix together your yogurt, flour and salt until a dough ball forms. It can be sticky, so make sure to have a little extra flour on hand!
- Cut your dough into 4 equal parts. Roll them out into rectangles but make sure two of the rectangles are a little longer and fatter than the others. Match one large with one small.
- On the smaller two rectangles, Place desired amount of ham and cheese in the hot pockets. Make sure to leave space around the edges. Place the larger rectangle on top and seal.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil spray. Brush your hot pocket on both sides with the egg wash mixture so it get’s nice and golden.
- Place in air fryer for 9 minutes at 370 degrees. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes until golden on both sides.