Ham, Caramelized Onion, and Kale Cauliflower Pizza
1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 10.6 oz frozen cauliflower crust, prepared according to directions
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 slices Prime Fresh Honey Ham, torn into bitesized pieces
1/2 cup kale, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt butter and add thinly sliced onion. This should take about 15-20 minutes, set aside.
- Saute, stirring frequently until the onions are brown and reduced, being careful not to burn. This should take about 15-20 minutes, set aside.
- Prepare frozen cauliflower crust according to directions on the box. In general, you will preheat the oven to 450°F and crisp the crust prior to topping.
- When the crust is ready, carefully top with shredded mozzarella, Prime Fresh Honey Ham, chopped kale, and caramelized onions.
- Season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and return to the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve immediately.