Ham Pickle Pinwheels
Makes 1 Serving
1 slice Prime Fresh Smoked Ham Lunch Meat
1 slice Ultra-Thin Provolone Cheese
2 tbsp Cream Cheese Spread
1 Dill Pickle Spears, cut into quarters
1 Tortillas or Wraps
How To Make
- Begin by smoothing on a thin layer of cream cheese spread on top of a tortilla. This will act as the “glue” to hold the ingredients together in this recipe.
- Add a layer of Prime Fresh Smoked Ham Lunch Meat, then a slice of provolone cheese.
- Add another thin layer of cream cheese spread, and add another slice of Prime Fresh Smoked Ham Lunch Meat.
- Cut a pickle spear into 1/3 and add it to the top.
- Begin rolling the tortilla tightly, as if you are making a wrap. Add a bit of cream cheese to the ends to seal it closed.
- Wrap them in paper towels to keep them tight and put them in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up before cutting.
- Slice your pinwheels into 1/2 inch thick slices and enjoy!