Honey Ham Wrapped & Baked Asparagus
Prime Fresh Honey Ham – 10 Slices
Asparagus – 10 ea.
Olive oil – 2 Tsp.
How To Make
- Set your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
- Using a knife cut the bottom ends of the asparagus off.
- Wrap each individual asparagus with one slice of Prime Fresh Honey Ham.
- Place the wrapped asparagus onto the lined sheet pan and evenly drizzle the olive oil over the top of the Prime fresh Honey Ham.
- Cook for around 7-9 minutes, serve warm and enjoy!