Keto Ham and Pimento Cheese Wraps
2-6 slices Prime Fresh Honey Ham
2 tbs Pimento cheese spread
How To Make
- Spread a piece of parchment paper on your workspace, about 1′ square.
- Layer 2-4 leafs of lettuce on your parchment paper, depending on the size of the lettuce you’re using.
- On top of the lettuce, layer 4-8 slices of Prime Fresh Honey Ham.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons pimento cheese on top of your ham layer, across the middle.
- Fold the sides of your parchment paper towards the middle, then roll up your wrap from the top down. When you’re ready to eat, cut in half and fold back the parchment paper.