Turkey Club Egg Rolls
For the Egg Rolls
1 Package Prime Fresh Smoked Turkey
8 Strips Cooked Bacon regular or turkey
1 Avocado sliced
1 Tomato diced
1/2 cup Low-Fat Shredded Cheddar
8 Egg Roll Wrappers
For the Garlic Mayo
1/4 cup 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
How To Make
- Make your sauce and let it sit for 15 minutes before you start cooking. Combine the greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Take your egg roll wrapper and lay it in front of you like a diamond so that one point is up and one is down. In the middle of the wrapper, spread 1 tsp of the “mayo” and top 1 slice of the Prime Fresh Smoked Turkey, a slice of avocado, a piece of bacon, diced tomato and 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll the egg roll up. First fold the sides in, then fold up the bottom flap and roll.
- Spray your egg rolls on all sides with your oil spray and place in the Airfryer at 370 degrees for 9 minutes. Flip and cook for another 5 until golden brown. I like to pre-het my Airfryer for a few minutes before cooking in it! If baking, place them in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove and serve along side some extra garlic “mayo”.